Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cora and dairy

Well don't you just love when you figure something out on your own or find an answer to a question no one else can answer!? That's exactly what happened this weekend! Not all in a good way though - poor Cora had to spit up some more for me to get a clue that my dairy in my diet was making her spit up more and projectile! I cut dairy out of my diet about 3 weeks ago just to see if it made a difference in Cora's spitting up- since dairy can sometimes be the culprit when breastfeeding. I didn't think it was making a huge difference last friday (and my brother was getting married so I wanted to indulge in dairy) so I decided to eat cheese again. BIG MISTAKE! Immediately Cora started projectile spitting up again and larger amounts than what I was recently used to. Poor thing. So as soon as I realized t, I gave it up again. Oh well, I do miss it but it's not for too long and I don't mind giving it up if it will make both of our lives easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment